Today we will visit the Yankee Stadium located in the Bronx. in this stadium they can go up to 54251 spectators!
The tickets are very expensive, they can cost up to 2265 dollars. I am very happy and I hope to enjoy it
As the match is at lunch time, we will eat at the stadium: cocacola and a hot dog.
When the game is over, we will go to the apartment to rest. In the afternoon we will go to coney island! A great tourist station with amusement parks. It is located in Brooklyn. I really want to go to the amusement park! We will go to deno's wonder wheel! We will be there all morning, I really want to ride in his famous  roller coaster we will eat in the famous hot dogs of Nathan's and we will be until the night. There are other amusement parks such as astroland, dreamland and more!
At night we will go to an incredible concert in Bryant Park.There will be many people and I hope we have a great time.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog